Part of the Digital Automation Intelligence Suite, Eggplant Performance provides true, user-centric performance testing. Its unique ability to simulate virtual users at both the network protocol and application UI levels makes it the only solution that gives you a true understanding of the user experience at scale.
Simplify all the complexities of performance testing.
- Scale easily to the number of simulated users you want via cloud-based, distributed load injection.
- Handle common tasks like data correlation via easy-to-use recorders and script generators, combined with powerful generation rules.
- Create dynamic, parameterized scripts with easy and productive tools designed for testers with varied experience levels.
- Save time by creating scripts via protocol recording with intelligent test-script creation, and avoid the pitfalls of over-simplistic, record-and-replay, and “scriptless” tools for automated performance testing.
Measure system performance through the eyes of the user to fully understand the user experience.
- Combine the accuracy and relevance of UI-level performance measurement with the scalability of network-level load injection.
- Correlate UI-level performance and API-level performance to understand impacts on the user experience.
- Take a consistent approach to performance measurement across prerelease and live production.
- Deliver better digital experiences by fueling collaboration among people — from business analysts to testers to operations —around the same user journeys, mechanisms, and terminology.
Use real-time data analytics to understand and improve your app performance.
- Control and change automated tests while they’re still running through dynamic test control and live monitoring features.
- Achieve complete user-story execution for fuller coverage of system functionality by tests.
- Understand and resolve issues quickly via effective analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Take advantage of an open, extensible, multiprotocol solution that’s future-proof and designed to meet new challenges.
Test system performance from a true user perspective
Use powerful web-scripting capabilities
Simplify complexities of performance testing
Act on real-time data analytics
Control tests while they’re running