Turn Data Into Insight
You've invested in performance testing and analysis tools to help you understand the experience that your website delivers. But do you have the time and expertise in-house to make the most of what they have to offer? Our experts will make sure your business gets full value from your investment.
Like the sound of Performance Analyser but don't have the time and resources to get the most out of it?
Managed Performance Analyser
Performance Analyser is our real browser performance testing solution. Through a range of reports, charts, filmstrips, and heat maps, it helps you understand the experience your website delivers — from the end user's perspective — and provides reliable timing metrics for benchmarking.
By running regular Performance Analyser tests and trawling through the results, our performance consultants deliver easy-to-digest reports at regular intervals (typically monthly or quarterly, depending on your preference). And they'll work closely with you to identify and address the most pressing performance issues.
Over the course of the engagement, you’ll see how implementing their recommendations makes your site faster and more resilient.
Expert help to plan your performance tests and interpret the results.
Managed Load Testing
"It was certainly worth our while doing the load testing and it definitely highlighted areas where we needed to make improvements. It was a very positive experience and has very much guided how we take things forward from this point. We would come back again."
— Project manager, University
We can manage and deliver your testing project on your behalf, providing expert advice and insight at every step.
Our managed load testing service combines our advanced load testing platform and reporting portal with expert advice and support. We manage the process, working with you to give you the assurance that your load test will succeed.
- Project support: We document and plan your load testing project, recording key milestones and communicating which actions you need to take as well as what we shall do next. We capture changing requirements, highlighting risks and engaging with your third-party suppliers as required.
- Testing design and execution: If you don't have the time or resources to run the test, we can offer the assurance of a professional team to take on the project. We can take your pre-planning objectives and turn them into well-defined testing scenarios.
- Results analysis and interpretation: Our results are immediate and clear, so you can see what's going on straight away, make changes to your infrastructure, and run further tests. We'll give you a guided tour of your results through an online interface, highlighting the most interesting findings. We can also help you understand what might be behind those results.
- APM integration: An application performance management (APM) tool can help you get more from your load testing, pinpointing the source of errors and slowdowns. We have extensive experience working with a range of APM tools, and understand that different systems often need different solutions. Since we’re not tied to a single supplier, we can also give you impartial advice on what will work best for you.
- Formal report: We offer a final report at the end of your load testing project as a record of the entire project, which includes actions and results.
Are you getting full value from your monitoring data?
Eggplant's monitoring service uses one of the most reliable and robust testing platforms in the world. It gives you accurate, timely, and fully customizable alerts about the speed and availability of your site.
But it can also do much more.
Managed Monitoring allows you to use your monitoring service as more than just an alerting tool. Our professional services team will dive into the data, highlighting what they consider to be the big issues. They’ll trawl through the figures, looking for patterns, pinpointing irregularities, and identifying areas of concern or for improvement.
Years of experience mean our team knows just what to look for, and they’ll use their expertise to help you evaluate and improve your site’s performance over time.
Real User Monitoring gives you access to a vast amount of data — but how do you get the most out of it?
Managed Real User Monitoring
Real User Monitoring tracks every visit to your website and captures performance metrics for virtually every visitor. This allows you to understand how your website performs from the end user’s perspective. You can also analyze performance by a range of factors, including location, device type, and browser.
To get the most from your Real User Monitoring solution, you need time and expertise. If you don’t have the resources you need to get the maximum insight from your data, our web performance experts are ready to step in and help you with:
- Training — get the skills you need to make the most of Real User Monitoring.
- Reporting — regular insight into the most pressing performance issues.
- Hypothesis testing — when you need Real User Monitoring for a specific project, we’ll analyze the data over a fixed period and give you a report at the end. For example, you might want to test the performance of different CDNs.
Get started with a free performance assessment
Learn More About How to Enhance Your Website Performance