Measure, visualize, and improve the experience your website delivers
Faster websites mean better conversion, lower bounce rates, happier customers, and ultimately, more revenue. Optimizing a website for performance can also cut bandwidth and infrastructure costs.
But to improve your website’s performance, first you need to understand it. Performance Analyzer uses real-browser performance tests to help bring you that understanding. It can crawl your site, give you a picture of overall performance, identify the worst performing pages, and even offer optimization advice.
Performance Analyzer also gives you insights into perceived performance, with metrics such as Speed Index, and visualizations such as the Performance Heatmap.
- Reliably benchmark performance via our stable testing platform, which lets you test, improve, and retest with confidence.
- Get insight into the experience that your responsive or mobile site delivers with mobile device emulation.
- Schedule regular tests as frequently as every five minutes and compare key metrics over time.
- Easily build tests into continuous integration solutions such as Jenkins and Team City.
- Use scripted sessions to run tests that require complex interactions with your site, such as completing and submitting a form or adding a product to a basket.
- Quickly pinpoint the performance bottlenecks on your site — easy-to-consume reports, including request maps, filmstrips and video, bring new insights to technical and non-technical teams alike.
- Build your own dashboards or integrate results with other data sources using our powerful API.
If you don’t have the time or resources to get the most out of Performance Analyzer, we also offer it as a managed service. Learn more about our managed services.
See Performance Analyzer in action
A few ways Performance Analyzer delivers the insight you need
Understand the impact of third-party services
What are third parties doing on your website?
Which ones are slow to respond?
What other domains are they making calls to?
Performance Analyzer’s request mapping feature gives you the answers.
As well as performance metrics, such as Speed Index, time to onload, and visually complete, Performance Analyzer helps you visualize performance through filmstrips and video. Armed with this data, you gain much better insight into the experience that your website actually delivers.
The Performance Heatmap shows which parts of the page are slowest to display. A slider allows you to adjust your KPIs, to help you understand where you need to focus your optimization efforts.
See Eggplant in action
Learn how to enhance your website's performance.